Collection of personal information
Why do we collect-
When you use this Website, we only collect and store the information provided by you from time to time. Regardless, you can browse through our Website without informing us who you are.
Additionally, in operating our Website, we may automatically collect and process certain data about you. We may use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our user.
What do we collect-
The information we collect is given in detail as follows:
- Your personally identifiable information such as name, phone number and email address and all information entered by you on our Website when you place an order or setup an account or register for our newsletter
- Your registration details which may include the email address and password provided by you. You may note that we adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Website.
- Your shipping, billing, tax registration and other information pertaining to your transaction on the Website.Your transaction details with the other users of the Website. Your usage behaviour of the Website.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which you use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.Other details might include IP address, previous and next URL, location data and other communication data.
- Information you may provide while filling up a form on our Website, details of your visits to our Website and your buying behaviour when you transact on the Website.
- Information when you send us any communication/email about your orders or queries relating thereto.
How do we use the information-
We use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
We neither collect nor have access to your Account password which is protected by a secured platform.
Cookies can also help us understand and provide information that is more targeted to your interest. Most cookies are usually session cookies, which means that they are automatically deleted from your storage drive at the end of each session.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits that feature. In that case, you might not be able to use some features on the Website and might be required to re-enter your password frequently during each session.
(We use Google Analytics to understand Our Website usage including geographic locations, user behaviour, demographics and other information that can help us identify user trends. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Users who do not want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.)
Sharing of information
- Personal Information-
We may share your personal information with other corporate entities or persons. These entities may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
Some of your personal information may be shared with and used by third parties, such as payment gateways, delivery partners, vendors etc., who may need access to certain information to allow them and us to perform our duties to process and fulfil your orders.
We reserve the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the court orders or other legal process. Your personal information may be disclosed pursuant to such court order or legal process, which shall be without notice to you.
- Behavioural Advertising-
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website. Users who do not want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Platform may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails you want to receive. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
Retention and Disposal
We own all the information collected via the Website or applications installed on the Website. Information collected by the Website may be used to deliver your product and services, process payments, communicate with you about your order, Website related use, products, services, promotional offers, update our records, generally maintain your account with us, display content such as wish lists and customer review and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you.
Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the stated purposes, and should be disposed thereafter. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
If you wish that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to within 30 days of receipt of the request. However, we may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information collected by us. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting your information against unauthorized access.
While we do not allow any unauthorized persons or organizations to use any information that we may collect through this Website, we are not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other website, due to your computer or browser settings.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at contact us at email@example.com